Zootopia Shots: What do Predators eat? Zootopia Shots: What do Predators eat?

Dang it! I've been asking myself this question all day. Was only a matter of time before someone nailed this. I give you the "FIRST!" Award. Congratulations!

RED RED

Simply spectacular. Traditional technique with a bit of grit is my kind of style. The layout design is very cinematic and enforcing the emotional impact of the story. "Show, don't tell" is an admirable choice in your storytelling, few people pull it off so well. Animation is fluid and well timed. Not just character animation but the visual effects are even better and more difficult to pull off. Even on mute, the entertainment hasn't changed in the least. I love this thing from start to finish.

siskavard responds:

whoa.. thanks for the in-depth review!

Perspective Perspective

The story was touch and go but you were able to make fun of the typical stuff you see on this site. I really like the realistic ending and the animator's delusions of grandure that naturally comes with youth. Newgrounds satire, I like it!

Smash Match Smash Match

Pleasant but unoriginal

The memory game is always an enjoyable game that helps you exercise your brain. But to make a game stand out when there's dozens of others similar to it, you would need to put the game in a new, fresh light. A niche gimmick that would give you a competitive edge. It's true that a lot of people are big fans on Smash. But after winning the game, I expected more from it. Exactly what that is, is solely up to you.

JoeStunna responds:

Thank you. Maybe one day I'll improve upon it if I ever find the time.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

You're a Mini-Micheal Moore

I know full well that the crappy game play of this game was done intentionally to promote the satire of all RPG games. They all follow a formula and you've boiled it down to it's bare essentials. Good show, man. You are on par with South Park and The Simpsons.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Amazing

This is the funniest damn thing I've ever played. It's so deliciously evil. I'm LOLing my ass off.