Smash Match Smash Match

Pleasant but unoriginal

The memory game is always an enjoyable game that helps you exercise your brain. But to make a game stand out when there's dozens of others similar to it, you would need to put the game in a new, fresh light. A niche gimmick that would give you a competitive edge. It's true that a lot of people are big fans on Smash. But after winning the game, I expected more from it. Exactly what that is, is solely up to you.

JoeStunna responds:

Thank you. Maybe one day I'll improve upon it if I ever find the time.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

You're a Mini-Micheal Moore

I know full well that the crappy game play of this game was done intentionally to promote the satire of all RPG games. They all follow a formula and you've boiled it down to it's bare essentials. Good show, man. You are on par with South Park and The Simpsons.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Amazing

This is the funniest damn thing I've ever played. It's so deliciously evil. I'm LOLing my ass off.

Rocket Science Rocket Science

Fun and Simple

I enjoyed playing this game for about an hour. You have something in your hands that can turn a pretty penny as an iphone app. Believe it!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addictive!

Simple as that.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Found the trick

Your game is the shhhit, man! I also figured out a way to beat them, too. They seem only able to hurt you if you are horizontal level as they are. So if I go up and down rapidly, they'll end up hurting each other and you stay unharmed, for the most part.