Zootopia Shots: What do Predators eat? Zootopia Shots: What do Predators eat?

Dang it! I've been asking myself this question all day. Was only a matter of time before someone nailed this. I give you the "FIRST!" Award. Congratulations!

RED RED

Simply spectacular. Traditional technique with a bit of grit is my kind of style. The layout design is very cinematic and enforcing the emotional impact of the story. "Show, don't tell" is an admirable choice in your storytelling, few people pull it off so well. Animation is fluid and well timed. Not just character animation but the visual effects are even better and more difficult to pull off. Even on mute, the entertainment hasn't changed in the least. I love this thing from start to finish.

siskavard responds:

whoa.. thanks for the in-depth review!

Perspective Perspective

The story was touch and go but you were able to make fun of the typical stuff you see on this site. I really like the realistic ending and the animator's delusions of grandure that naturally comes with youth. Newgrounds satire, I like it!

Tired Tired

What's the message? Suicide is always an option? It's a cute twist, but I'll never look at a tire swing the same way again. Opinion aside, congratulations on all of your hard work, you earned it.

Gta V Is Boring Gta V Is Boring

I always watch new cartoons with the sound turned off. If the animation is static and pedestrian, it doesn't go further. But I'm pleased to see your animation, character design, cinematography and overall energy to be outstanding and carries it's own weight. Seeing it again with sound was just ice, man. Great humor and awesome voice over.

Don't Mess with Thwomps Don't Mess with Thwomps

Not bad for your first time. Be proud. Keep up the good work.

ArtisticNinja responds:

Thank you :D I'll probably in future redo this to see the progression of my animations :D

Zuzu the Elf Zuzu the Elf

A rare treat, excellently made cartoon with characters that are charming. Heavily influenced by Zelda and FlapJack.

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

What a twist!

The Moleman The Moleman

As awesome as the character designs and animation is, this is WAY too edgy for my tastes.

Paperfuck Paperfuck

So, it's a crazy sociopath playing doctor. Okay, cool...